- Non-Australian buyers - PayPal only please.
- Australian buyers - best option is Bank Transfer. Details will be provided on invoice.
- Australian buyers - cheques or money orders accepted.
- Australian buyers - PayPal accepted.
- Local pickup - Cash acceptable.
- If a total sale is less than AU$10 (not including shipping costs), any PayPal fee will be passed on.
- Seller ships worldwide.
- Local pickup available (either Melbourne or Ballarat).
- Seller ships within a few days of receiving payment.
- Final shipping will be confirmed at the end of the sale. Buyer can select preferred option. Please wait for the invoice.
- Australia Post tends to change its rates periodically. Check the current ones here.
- Due to heightened border protection, Australia Post adds a $9 levy on packages sent airmail to the USA that weigh more than 500g. This will be added to the total where applicable.
- Seller will combine items.
- Weight for heavier items will be shown. Smaller, lighter options won't, so assume a package of 250g or less.
- Wherever possible, seller uses recycled packaging, therefore there is usually no charge for packaging materials.
- Insurance not provided unless requested.
- Returns will be accepted and a refund given if the item is not as described.
- Buyer will be responsible for any shipping charges.
There. Not too onerous!